Saturday, September 24, 2005

Bus Trip

I'm on my way to Vancouver .... on a bus. A whole busload of wild and crazy hairdressers. I work tomorrow and after work we are heading to Vancouver for a "motivational seminar". Hopefully it will do me some good. After working all day, I would rather come home and put my feet up and relax. It's going to be hectic, but I know from experience that once I get there and settle in, I will probably have a great time.

I also need to write to my friend Kirsten that is working on a cruise ship down in the Caribbean. I haven't heard from her for awhile and she has been on my mind everyday since all the hurricanes have been hitting the Gulf. I'm sure she has some stories to tell. Hopefully, Hurricane Rita will be the last for a long time. I feel so sorry for the evacuees that fled New Orleans when Hurricane Katrina hit. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose everything, flee to another state, and then have to evacuate again. My heart goes out to all those people.

I have been so busy with work that I have neglected my blogging. It's become a part of me, and I have to admit that I miss writing my thoughts down everyday. Something about blogging helps me clean out the cobwebs and its interesting to go back and read the archives to see how my life is progressing. A honest attempt to start writing more is in store. That is my prediction!

12 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

gemini horoscope info is so cheesy but we were looking at it anyway...why i dont know. I guess it is fun to play around online. Anyway, I saw your gemini horoscope posts and though it was cool...Alright, well...have a great night, I am back to gemini horoscope surfing LOL : )

Jon

8:47 PM, October 01, 2005  
Blogger Basket said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

5:32 PM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

5:58 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Roy Naka said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a dog door site/blog. It pretty much covers dog door related stuff.

4:34 AM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger unixlinux said...

Nice blog. Check out my cat care blog.

2:34 PM, October 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:16 AM, October 24, 2005  
Anonymous stop snoring remedy said...

It's always nice to visit an informative blog, like yours. Keep up the good work! - natural remedy snoring.

7:32 PM, October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mississippi river cruise site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if youhave time :-)

2:03 AM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger editor said...

Nice Blog. Well done.
Here a site on Cruise Packages:
Cruise, Luxury Cruise, Discounted cruises, Cheap Cruises, Cruise Travel, Cruise Deals, Cruise Vacation, Cruise Ship. Available for many destinations: Bermuda Cruise, Honeymoon Cruises, Bahamas Cruises, European Cruises and much more

2:49 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Stop Snoring Exercise said...

Hi Jen, been searching the web, and came accross your site. Looking at latest info on stop snoring. Bus Trip, maybe not the perfect match-but intresting read anyway.. off to look for stop snoring...

6:07 PM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger Stop Snoring Exercise said...

Hi Jen, been searching the web, and came accross your site. Looking at latest info on stop snoring remedy. Bus Trip, maybe not the perfect match-but intresting read anyway.. off to look for stop snoring remedy...

3:16 PM, November 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site! Good stuff, good resources here. Nice site. All the best!
- california11.blogspot.com 5
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

9:58 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home