Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bulldozer City

My kids rooms are clean!! While they're back in Ohio I thought it would be a grand opportunity to take the bulldozer into their shrines and do some reconstruction. Trust me....they'll think they're in somebody elses house when they get home and walk in. Things are picked up, organized, and their collection of pop cans, water bottles, and anything else they can think of is gone. You can actually walk across the floor now. I know I should get on them about picking things up, but after years and years of harping non-stop, I decided it's just easier to close the door and block it out. Who pray tell will do all their dirty work when they leave home?? Anyway, they have a couple more weeks left back in Ohio so at least I will get to enjoy walking by everyday and seeing how nice it looks. I've talked to all 3 of them on msn almost everyday....you would think that maybe I miss them! I do....I do.....I do!

3 Comments:

Anonymous greatbrit36@hotmail.com said...

they miss ya too, and we all here
in Ohio miss you, have a great day.
Love Mom

9:52 AM, August 11, 2005  
Blogger Susan said...

Enjoy....by the way, when they are paying for the place they are staying, they really take better care of their room. Ryan saw Derek at the fair....and Randy saw him on another day. It took awhile for both of them to recognize Derek since he has changed so much since they last saw him.

7:25 PM, August 11, 2005  
Anonymous sonia said...

Hi there:)
Iam Sonia from Hungary, it is a great page..I shall have a look at it whenever I can..

You can visit my blog here

http://bittersweetmoon.blogspot.com/

Have a nice day:)

4:59 AM, September 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home