Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dressing Rooms

Yesterday I had some time so I thought I would stop at the mall and look at clothes. I wandered around and found lots of things to try on....not my favorite thing to do, but I need to look presentable when I go to work, so it will now become an ongoing adventure to keep my clothes updated and looking good. While in the dressing room it became evident to me that every store needs an employee working in there doing what I experienced. Actually it was hilarious and I was trying to control the laughter as I worked my way through the pile of clothes. As I was standing there picking out which outfit I would try on next, I heard a girl in the next room talking to whoever she was with...the other lady wasn't talking so it was almost like she was talking to me...at least thats how it seemed. Because....I put on the first pair of pants and she says to (the other lady)...wow, those look great. They fit so nice. (And mine did) Then she must of been trying on a shirt...at the same time as me...because the lady says (to the other lady)...that color looks great on you! (And, I thought the color looked pretty good on me too..haha) Since women have a hard time in dressing rooms and they are so critical of themselves I just thought it would be a great idea if department stores hired people to stand in the next dressing room and give you compliments without even seeing you. Dressing rooms can be evil....and this would help dull the pain. Don't you agree?

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

That would also mean that they would take out the mirrors, right??? I'm all for that!

7:19 AM, July 07, 2005  
Blogger Haole Girl said...

THAT is such a great idea. I would like one of those people to follow me around all day, just complimenting me on everything I do, Lol!

3:10 AM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Sounds like a great marketable idea, and as a woman, I give it two thumbs up@!

5:43 AM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home