Monday, May 30, 2005

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's I need ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

Hello everyone. I'm typing this with my eyes closed so excuse any mistakes you might see. It takes awhile I guess to get back into the swing of things when you haven't held a job for 4 years. I'm fine and alert while at work...good thing...since I'm cutting hair. But when I get home I'm useless. Completely wiped out! Am I getting old or what? I think it's the fact that there is a lot to learn when you start a new job and getting to know everyone, clients as well as co-workers. All in all, it's a fun place to work and I'm liking it more everyday. The tips are great and I've met a lot of interesting people. I've always said "if you do what you like, you will make money and do good". And it's the truth. I liked real estate for the short time I was in it, but this is more fun and it's what I know. The worst part of my job is parking in the parking garage which is about a 10 minute walk from the shop. I have to PAY to park...dumb...and then when I get off work the traffic is so bad it takes me 45 minutes to get home sometimes. It's only 15 minutes from my house, but in the afternoon the traffic is ridiculous. That is going to take some getting used to, I don't have patience to sit in traffic. It drives me nuts. Somehow, someway, I'm going to learn to enjoy it. Maybe I can enter my clients phone numbers into my cell phone on the way home while I'm waiting for the cars to move. I don't like being idle. But right now, idle sounds pretty good...think I'll hit the hay. Later friends. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

YES, your age does have something to do with it, although mental stress can tire you out as well as the physical. Believe me, I know. I just spent the last day of school with my class....after being at negotiations from 7 P.M. until 1:30 A.M. last night. I came home and slept for four hours. I don't know how I made it through the day today....adrenaline I think.

8:03 PM, June 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home