Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Cruisin

My friend Kirsten is coming home this weekend. She has been in the Caribbean working for Carnival Cruise Lines for the past 6 months or so. She loves it so much she didn't even want to come back to Canada for a little break. I can't wait to hear about her experiences...the last time I got an email from her she was standing in the ocean holding a stingray...eeeeekkkkk. Wonder if they need any Salon managers on board. Gawd, I'd love to tell that jerk that I was going to be working on the Cruise Lines. Now, now Jen...calm yourself...it's over...New week, new attitude...remember?? Besides that, I don't think the cruise lines would allow me to bring my two 15 year olds along...plus the Husband. Oh well, I can dream can't I??

4 Comments:

Blogger Haole Girl said...

I'm sorry the job didn't work out, but I'm sure something better is waiting for you!

Maybe your friend could get you a deal on a cruise? you could probably use a vacation anyway....

4:10 AM, May 12, 2005  
Anonymous Susan said...

Tell your friend that you have a sister that needs a new job....the kids in my class are just going bonkers because we have only 12 days of school left!

7:56 PM, May 12, 2005  
Anonymous cruise said...

Hi I have a blog about would you like to exchange links?

10:31 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger fellista said...

dog training schools I have found the real dog program.Its effectiveness on dog is completely down to earth.Its way very short concise explanatory and powerful.Just read a few lines daily and you are on to go on your dog for obedience. People just like you are experiencing great success with this formula.

2:50 AM, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home